mapa
czpode

Vchynice-Tetov Canal

Navigation canal for transport of wood from Šumava forest.
The building started in 1799 according to the project of Josef Rosenauer. The work was finished in 1801, the slope was balanced by three weirs, the length of the canal was more than 14 km, the width up to 5 m and it mastered the elevation difference of 190 m.
Feeding was ensured by the little river Vydra.

LOKALIZACE


LAST MODIFY: uživatel č. 685 org. 2, 01.04.2005 v 10:33 hodin